As a company operating on an international scale, we specialize in electrical installation assignments. We are familiar with country-specific regulations and standards worldwide and perform our tasks with a high level of expertise and giving consideration to customers’ specific needs.
Food safety is a top priority in designing and installing electrical systems. We are a member of the European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG) and possess specialist knowledge of how to implement sanitary constructions.
Our customers are supported from engineering and installation up to commissioning. We are available to them as contacts even after completion of their projects, consulting them on innovations and technological progress.
Our installation managers are cosmopolitan, used to traveling, and familiar with foreign cultures.
- Electrical installation supervision
- Datapooint tests
- Food safety
Common standards and regulations
- IEC International Electrical Committee
- DIN / VDE, Europe, Africa und Asia
- UL / NEC, North America / Central America
- BS, United Kingdom/ Commonwealth
- NIN, Switzerland
- ATEX for explosion zones
- Flour mills
- Feed mills
- Ship loaders and unloaders
- Chocolate and cacao processing lines
- Coffe processing systems
- Pasta production lines
- Rice processing lines
- Breakfast cereal production lines
- Malting plant
- Extruder lines
- Printing ink production systems
- PET plants
- Bulk storage systems (silos/strage elevators)
- Ethanol plants
- Wood pelleting lines
- Animal feed producton plants
- Waste incineration plants
- Sugar factories
- Baggage conveying systems