Bühler+Scherler is a member of the European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG). We concern ourselves in depth with the implementation of hygiene-compliant electrical systems in the food production industry in order to ensure safe food production.
The design of industrial plants is characterized by rapidly changing requirements of the buyer markets and continuous innovation of modern production processes. Installation systems therefore demand a high level of flexibility. Our specialists, trained to think and act in an interdisciplinary way, take up these challenges.
- Energy supply; medium-high voltage, transformers, generators, cogeneration units, etc.
- Industrial processes
Lighting, emergency lighting, outdoor lighting
- Fire detection systems
- Closed- circuit television systems (CCTV)
- Food Safety
- Explosion control
- Grounding (earthing) and bonding systems
- Consulting und Assessments
Common standards and regulations
- IEC International Electrical Committee
- DIN / VDE, Europe, Africa and Asia
- UL / NEC, North America / Central America
- BS, United Kingdom/ Commonwealth
- NIN, Switzerland
- ATEX for explosion zones